Monday, October 29, 2012

My project work journey part 3: Paint-Probably the last time I'd be talking about this

Talk about the things you can do with paint! Since my group's written report would be handed up tomorrow, here is a list of my mock ups accomplished with paint. Embarrassing to say now that everyone's using Photoshop. Does anyone still use paint today? 


A photo originally taken from http://touchscreenuser.com/touch-screen-computers/what-to-look-for-in-a-touch-screen-monitor.html. Using paint I've simply erased the screen and its contents and added in my own contents to render it relevant for use as my mock up.



The rest of the coupons I've created in the mock ups. Not the most visually appealing I admit, but still felt a sense of accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment