Monday, October 22, 2012

Project work, PAINT, and a confused individual


Unable to write any posts recently simply because there's too much things to do, too much things to say and I'm simply not able to decide on where to start and how to say without making it sound confusing.

Anyway, for the sake of making this look more complete, I might as well post this picture of a coupon I've created for my project on clothes wastage. on the coupon it is written ''Don't seal your clothes' fate because old is new again. Help combat clothes wastage by supporting the Fabric in, Clothes Out programme. Visit 'Together we can reduce clothes wastage'on Facebook for more information on our mission'' Although I have yet to submit the project I figured leaking a photo wouldn't hurt too much. Personally I liked the fact that I've used the Monopoly mascot's ''Get out of jail free'' cartoon as the picture. Ps: (The Facebook page has been changed simply to Fabric in clothes out)

On another note this picture is made entirely out of ''Paint'' the accessory found on every Windows computer at least. It's not very well designed but certainly better than what I had expected from this accessory. So there is quite alot you can get out of Paint I suppose!

1. Title was created from an online logo designing website.
2. Barcode and picture from Google image.
3. Everything else typed out with different fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment